Sunday, January 17, 2010

I need a miracle this month.
.
.
been feeling rather edgy lately ...
no idea wads it thats bothering me ..
I jus feel that I needed something to spice up my life ..
everything seems so boring n dead ..
nothing seems to excites me anymore ...
something seems to be missing in my life ..
sigh ..
its all abt wrk n wrk now ...
$$ and $$
everyday we SLOG ...
sloggin to meet mth end..
sloggin to pay off endless bills ...
sloggin to save for your marriage...
sloggin to pay for ur car, ur house, ur children ..
sloggin for i-duno-what.
" work for money lo "
how meaningless can that be ...
damn.. what am i exactly moving into?
slog,save,slog,save,slog,save
$$$$$$$$$
its all abt that dollar sign aint it?
I noe im impractical..
I've always been and I always cant stand/hate practical people..
nothing wrong abt them but ya.. we are jus of totally different frequencies ...
I spent jus as long as im happy .. I splurge..
I dun think twice on the things i wana buy ..
this is me ...
no .. THIS WAS ME ...
but somehow .. I noe I cud no longer be me ...
ARGH.
seriously, at this juncture,
I've no idea why im complaining so much ..
no idea why the fuck am I so grumpy abt .. =/
.
.
.
IM JUST DAMN BORED.
blah blah blah ..
what happen to my oh so exciting life ?!

No comments: